Sunday, February 27, 2011

2-28-11 Concrete Poem

1. Daily Journal: The house was made of…
Include the words: Wobbly, wagon, twinkle, squint, gabby.

2. Lyrics

3. Sonnet is due

4. Concrete Poem (Visual Poem): poetry in which the typographical arrangement of words is as important in conveying the intended effect as the conventional elements of the poem, such as meaning of words, rhythm, rhyme and so on.


Triangle

I
am
a very
special
shape I have
three points and
three lines straight.
Look through my words
and you will see, the shape
that I am meant to be. I'm just
not words caught in a tangle. Look
close to see a small triangle. My angles
add to one hundred and eighty degrees, you
learn this at school with your abc's. Practice your
maths and you will see, some other fine examples of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment